Sally Duxfield is an industry leader in the art of experiential architecture, leadership coaching and mental fitness to influence change.
Dream, Plan, Do Be
My latest release, “Dream, Plan, Do, Be” is a succinct how-to book written for busy people who want to learn how to reduce stress, decrease anxiety and gain control of their day. Using four powerful pillars - science, tools, theories and strategy - to effect change today, for tomorrow’s leaders.
Sustaining your wellbeing while seeking joy, satisfaction and sustaining peak performance in your professional and personal lives.
You’re invited to start 2024 with IMPACT4You.
Reach out if you’re interested in joining nine others in an eight week, on-line, combined coaching programme. It will start with a 3-hour online session with Sallyd, exploring the neuroscience of stress, anti-fragility, and wellbeing in peak performance. Then we’ll transition into 6 weeks of 1.5 hour weekly sessions, if you miss a live session, you can receive the recording; culminating in a weekend retreat at Arete (optional and investment is separate)
Group A: Starting 1st February 2024
Group B: Starting 27th March 2024
Sharing | encouraging | validating curiosity | self and group nurture
- 45 minute 1:1
- The Pharmacy – know the neurochemicals that our body produces and the benefits and detriment of each
- The Pharmacist – how to control or mitigate the neurophysiological response to stress and overwhelm
- Sleep – seeking and nailing sleep to truly influence our wellbeing
- IMPACT4Q – designing and delivering on the ‘best possible’ rituals and routines in your working day to decrease overwhelm and control stress
- Delegation – What good looks like. Leading a peak performance team
- Implementing IMPACT4Q
- Round up – tightening protocols – ensuring you have what you need to be successful.
Plus an Arete Peak Performance Weekend 1 night 2 day $695.00 A weekend to design and write your personal and professional ‘dream’ plan, with actionable takeaways to deliver on your personal vision. The sum of the whole is greater than the part
I read a lot, I think a lot, and sometimes I write some things down. Here’s a selection of my latest musings, as well as a few excerpts about me and my place in the world.
Gorgeous businesses I get to work with
Subscribe to Sally's Musings
Sign up to Sally's monthly e-newsletter.